Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1403 88th Ct Nw, Bradenton
Luxurious Living Exceeds Expectations. Quality built by award winning, Yoder Custom Homes, this stunning 2-story brick home is on a quiet cul-de-sac. Well-appointed interior features 2 beautiful staircases, plantation shutters, golden hickory hardwoods, crown molding, & custom built-ins. You will love entertaining in the formal living area graced with soaring ceilings, dazzling chandeliers & huge windows. The stunning stone fireplace & wet bar are the focal points of the family room which opens to your dream kitchen & breakfast area. The chefs kitchen is equipped with custom wood cabinets, granite counters, large island, gas range framed in stone, & complimented by a generous butler pantry. The ground level owners retreat provides a perfect escape with stone fireplace, custom dressing room, luxury spa bathroom, & private laundry area. Office & computer room with built-ins, large storage cabinets & full bath complete the 1st floor. Upstairs you will be greeted by a spacious entertainment area with a wall of sliding glass doors opening to an outside balcony stretching the length of the house. The library-flex space invites you into the bedroom wing with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths & 2nd laundry room. The exterior features, plenty of parking on your oversized brick paver drive & 3.5 car garage with workshop. Splash in the salt water heated pool, relax in the spa & dine on pizza made from your own brick oven. Covered veranda, grill area & pool bath adds to the lifestyle. Minutes to beach, Robinson Preserve & schools.
- MLS® #A4454437
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,843
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Street Lights, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market84
- Address1403 88th Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionColonial Woods
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.