Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7824 Hidden Creek Loop #101, Lakewood Ranch
Under Construction. When you tour the townhomes at Hidden Creek, exceptional construction and design beyond those at other townhomes in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota/Manatee are evident.Boasting reinforced concrete-block construction, they are built to resist storm force winds up to 175 mph, including the garage doors Using the same materials and technique used for quieting in luxury hotels, they ensure exceptionally high sound resistance and privacy. Every residence is protected by impact windows and doors. Inside the gates of Hidden creek you'll discover private perks available only to residence and guests. Sidewalks, walking paths, bike riding from your front door to the cabana, pool and hot tub is where you go to relax, meet friends and enjoy the glorious weather. Maintenance free living at its best.
- MLS® #A4454573
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,440
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market157
- Address7824 Hidden Creek Loop #101
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCascades Of Lakewood Ranch
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesElevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Seery Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Seery Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.