Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4476 Deer Trail Blvd, Sarasota
*VIRTUAL, INTERACTIVE, VIDEO CHAT TOUR AVAILABLE. VACANT - Easy to Show. LOCATION! LOCATION!! Builder-owned property with many recent upgrades in the heart of Palmer Ranch. This beautiful, maintenance-free, detached Villa with two car garage boasts new Tile floors throughout and an updated Kitchen and Master Suite. Open floor plan with split bedrooms, extra library and cozy living room overlooking a charming lanai with long views including lake view. Lots of windows and ceiling recessed lights provide a bright and cheerful interior including Kitchen with wood cabinets and granite counters. Spacious Master Suite includes a renovated bathroom featuring double vanities, walk-in shower, separate toilet and bidet, separate vanity, etc. Large walk-in closet with custom cabinets and shelving. There is a laundry/utility room adjacent to the kitchen as well as a conveniently located office space. Deer Creek is a sought-after, maintenance-free, Gated community with 24 hour security service, community Pool and various amenities. Located close to Sarasota Square Mall - AMC Theater + Costco, shopping, restaurants, and the YMCA... and minutes to #1 Siesta Key Beach!
- MLS® #A4454635
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Clubhouse
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market148
- Address4476 Deer Trail Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionVillas At Deer Creek
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Generous Property
Listing information courtesy of Generous Property.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.