Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1709 Pelican Cove Rd #gl347, Sarasota
Look no-further! Your new condominium is waiting for you - this two-bedroom, two bath, ground floor unit in excellent condition is bright, ready and in move in condition. New central air conditioning unit (November 2019), new water heater (2016,) new washer/dryer, dishwasher (2018) and tile floor throughout unit. The master bedroom and lanai are just off the Glenhouse Pool (one of 6 at Pelican Cove) and just 14 steps from the back door into the pool after passing your own back patio. You enter this first-floor airy unit after crossing a moat bridge with your own parking space and a community of friendly neighbors. This unit has been sought after for winter rentals ($3500) or year-round enjoyment. Abundant amenities include 86-slip boat harbor with excellent rates & a launch dock for kayaks and canoes, 6 heated swimming pools, hot-tub, 3 clubhouses, 4 lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, basketball, dog walk area, walking trails and boardwalks as well as fishing gazebos, water exercise classes, exercise facility, 2 art studios and a pottery classroom. Take classes at Pelican Cove University or join one of the more than 37 clubs for photography, fiber art, bike riding, culinary arts and card clubs. Woodworking, sculpting, and evening jazz & classical music concerts round out the active lifestyle. Come and see what you have been waiting for.
- MLS® #A4454674
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront, Basketball Court, Special Community Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Days on Market140
- Address1709 Pelican Cove Rd #gl347
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionPelican Cove Xiv
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Deluca Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Deluca Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.