Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4682 Hidden River Rd, Sarasota
Great home on a large double lot in a desirable aviation community. Over 11 acres of privacy that is cross fenced. Vaulted great room overlooking a pond. Spacious open kitchen with commercial gas stove, built in refrigerator, built in microwave, and prep station with additional sink. Great split plan design with attached two car garage. Large 67X8 screened in porch overlooks the pond with a waterfall. Two additional 36X36 and 60X85 buildings/hangers plus a greenhouse, cook shed, and shooting range. Spectacular privacy. Deer and turkeys roam the yard. Great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors who get together regularly for social events. Fly into your own runway and taxi your plane to your house. Far enough from town to feel the country, but close enough to run in for groceries. Runway is 2550' paved and lighted. Bring your airplane, horses, and all your other toys.
- MLS® #A4454737
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,376
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane
- FeaturesGated Community, Airport/Runway, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Boat, RV Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Fenced, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Days on Market157
- Address4682 Hidden River Rd
- SubdivisionHidden River
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.