Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
137 Big Pass Ln, Sarasota
Savor breathtaking azure Gulf views from this fabulous, custom-built Key West style home and separate guest house. Poised on the edge of the Gulf on a private lane near Siesta Key Village and Siesta Beach this home captures the essence of island living where casual elegance and barefoot living are harmonious. From the welcoming covered porch enter the spectacular open floor plan designed for entertaining with soaring ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding and archways. The great room boasts a floor-to-ceiling, natural cut coral fireplace and custom built-ins. Create delightful meals in the spectacular renovated island kitchen featuring KitchenAid appliances, granite counters, butler’s pantry and served in the adjoining dining room. Or, dine al fresco; the triple pocketing glass doors create a 10-foot wide opening to an expansive covered balcony overlooking the pool and Gulf of Mexico. Two large bedrooms, a shared bath, half bath, laundry room and elevator to the lower level complete the main floor. Upstairs, the expansive master suite offers hardwood floors, a balcony overlooking the Gulf, luxurious master bathroom and a custom designed private office with full bath and balcony with full Gulf views. Outside, relax by the Gulf side heated pool and spa with a 2,300 sf travertine patio and amazing views. Fully independent guest house. Impact glass and hurricane protection. Low maintenance exterior with metal roof, composite siding, Trek decking & paver driveway. Convenient location, just 15 minutes to Sarasota’s vibrant downtown. Virtual tour: http://tours.srq360media.com/137bigpassln?mls
- MLS® #A4454741
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,486
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market144
- Address137 Big Pass Ln
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionTwitchell Ralph S Siesta Key Prop
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo, Elevated, Stilt Home
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:59am EDT.