Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
773 Crosswind Ave, Sarasota
Living is easy at Lakewood Ranch. Enjoy a location and amenities that are second to none. Incredible views and amazing sunsets will leave you spellbound from this thoughtfully designed custom residence by Lee Wetherington Homes. Built in May 2019, on one of the most desirable lots in Lakehouse Cove, this beautiful maintenance free, 3-bedroom 4-bath home has numerous upgrades throughout and was designed to maximize the spectacular lake views from the great room, kitchen, bonus room and master bedroom. The outdoor living and dining areas provide extra living space, with an exquisite gas heated pool/spa overlooking Lake Mallard. Upon entering, you will be welcomed with an open floor plan that features wood floors throughout, high ceilings, crown molding, and picturesque 10 foot pocketing sliders. The home also features a media room, office, guest room with en suite bathroom, a Florida basement, and an oversized 3 car garage. The unparalleled lifestyle at this amenity rich community is unprecidented! It includes a resort style pool, pickle ball courts, two dog parks, playgrounds, a clubhouse, fitness center, a community room, a boathouse with paddle board and kayak rentals, event lawn, and walking/biking trails to Waterside or The Polo Grounds. All this provides a higher standard of living and a lifestyle of luxury and leisure. Furnishings available on a separate bill of sale. ONE YEAR REMAINING ON 2-YEAR BUILDER WARRANTY.
- MLS® #A4454943
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,015
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market142
- Address773 Crosswind Ave
- SubdivisionLakehouse Cove At Waterside Ph 1a & 1b
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:15pm EDT.