Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1732 Laurel St, Sarasota
Across from Laurel Park is an immaculate 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence built in 1925. A charming picket fence offers a picturesque setting amongst a well-maintained garden w/ flower boxes, brick pathway & front courtyard. Upon entering an intimate living space, original wood floors, arched doorways & crisp walls enveloped in light greet you, further adding to the historical charm of this well-preserved home. A separate dining space offers views of your front garden & beyond. A modern kitchen is efficiently laid out w/ soft-close drawers, shaker cabinetry w/ lighted display, granite counters & stainless package w/ gas stove & range hood. You will appreciate a separate utility room for your washer & dryer w/ access to a side yard. Two bedrooms w/ guest bath are downstairs & can easily function as a den/office or art studio. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms generous in size w/ a designated bath. An expansive master suite & spa-like bath is a peaceful setting for relieving stress. Large walk-in closet in the master suite. This house will reflect the personality & taste of those accustomed to the best in quality finishes & design providing all the elements of sophistication w/ period touches from a bygone era. With its warm sense of community and eclectic neighborhood, Laurel Park is within steps to premier shopping & dining of Main St, Burns Ct and Towles Ct. Enjoy proximity to the bayfront, beaches and cultural arts that Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4455079
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleHistorical, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available, Solar
- ParkingAssigned, Curb Parking, Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Open, Other, Tandem
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Metal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address1732 Laurel St
- SubdivisionMarbles W O Corr Of
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.