Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5691 Bentgrass Dr #15-201, Sarasota
If you want resort style living, rich in amenities, this is it! Spacious 1 bedroom and 1 & 1/2 bath Townhome with Brazilian cherry wood flooring, chiseled edge granite, mosaic river rock backsplash and more makes this townhouse the ultimate place to call home. The 2nd floor living area is filled with an abundance of natural light and offers ample space for entertaining. The bonus/flex area will be a great spot for your home office/dining room. The private Owner’s Suite on the upper level overlooks a serene conservation area. It is all about location and lifestyle and this gated maintenance free community with clubhouse, fitness center, 2 heated pools, spa, tennis courts, playground, dog park and even a RV and boat parking area will meet your lifestyle wants ~ and the location, near University Town Center, I-75, restaurants, golf courses, downtown Sarasota and the beaches allow you to have it all!! There is nothing for you to do, except unpack your things and start living the Florida dream.
- MLS® #A4455088
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Playground
- ParkingGuest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market137
- Address5691 Bentgrass Dr #15-201
- SubdivisionLas Palmas Of Sarasota
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34235
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesCorner Unit, Two
- ElementaryEmma E. Booker Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.