Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
356 Grand Vista Blvd, Bradenton
This lovely Camden model single-story home is just 2 years old is in move-in ready condition. Designed with an open concept plan it features a large great room, separate dining room, and a spacious kitchen with a dinette area, all overlooking a covered-screened lanai. The kitchen features 42” espresso cabinets, a large pantry, granite counters, and a breakfast bar. The master suite is located on the back of the home for privacy, offering beautiful views of the backyard and pond. At the front of the home are two bedrooms which share a jack-and-jill full bathroom. The fourth bedroom with multi-gen living space is found just past the powder bath and sizeable laundry room. The multi-gen space includes a bedroom, en suite, and living space with a kitchenette making it a perfect mother-in-law suite. Equipped with a Ring doorbell, camera monitored security system, and keyless entry at the front door and 3 stall-garage. Situated in the gated community of Del Tierra you will enjoy all of the great amenities like the community pool, playground, park, fitness center, community center and lots of pathways and sidewalks for your evening stroll. Plus, Del Tierra has some of the lowest HOA fees and NO CDD fees! Located just North of SR-64 you are minutes away from restaurants, shopping, doctors, and some of the best beaches in the world.
- MLS® #A4455109
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,812
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market82
- Address356 Grand Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:15am EDT.