Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6629 Peacock Rd, Sarasota
The owner of one of Sarasota’s most beautiful homes will entertain a lease purchase, owner financing, or a trade for smaller residential or a variety of commercial properties. Steeped in luxurious privacy with 152’ of Bay frontage on a walled & gated acre of tropical perfection, this grand Hamptons style home is a vision right out Architectural Digest. Extraordinarily expensive finishes throughout. Millwork rarely seen in our market blend with designer lighting from Italy and Newport R.I., tumbled travertine patios, ebony-stained maple floors, 4-stop elevator, and smart-home technology. This home has over 10,000 sq. ft., including a dramatic 2-story living room, a formal dining room w/butler’s pantry, a game room, and a spired family room overlooking Sarasota Bay. A generous guest suite occupies the first level. The chef’s kitchen is extreme in every sense of the word and boasts professional appliances, walk-in pantry, four dishwashers, and dining alcove. Upstairs are three en suite bedrooms. The master suite boasts a domed seating area, private terrace, and marble-finished his & her bathrooms joined by a steam shower. Separate, though attached, is “The Cottage” guest quarters that features an informal living area, sleeping quarters, his & her offices, and a craft room. The sprawling estate offers many outdoor areas for enjoying the Siesta Key lifestyle including infinity-edge pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, roof-top deck, and a dock with boat lift. Only moments away from what has been named the No. 1 beach in the nation.
- MLS® #A4455110
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,207
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCape Cod, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Brick, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Indoor, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofOther, Tile
- Days on Market412
- Address6629 Peacock Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 9:00pm EDT.