Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4832 Givens Ct, Sarasota
Owner will consider all options: Lease with option to buy or a straight annual lease. Experience luxury island lifestyle in this beautifully renovated coastal contemporary-style 5 BR/4.5 BA home on a quiet cul-de-sac just a breath away from world-renowned Siesta Key Beach. Enveloped by lush tropical landscape, the paver drive leads to an artistic mosaic tile stairway and double-door entrance that opens to gleaming wood floors, windows galore, soaring ceilings w/skylights and neutral tones that create an ambiance of openess and elegance. The courtyard design emphasizes ease of entertaining, with a thoughtful layout for family and friends to enjoy both privacy and convenient access to the caged pool, spa and expansive paver brick pool area. The guest wing features 2 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. The open kitchen is a chef’s delight with a Thermador gas stove and oven, and a microwave drawer. Gorgeous quartz countertops, subway tile, decorative tile backsplashes and cabinets with pullout drawers complete the heart of the home. The master suite boasts two fitted walk-in closets and a master bath with a walk-in shower and a dazzling crystal chandelier. The ground level provides a/c play & storage spaces, with an exercise room, theater room and art studio. Additional features include hickory, bamboo and tile floors, a limestone wood burning fireplace, French doors and spiral staircases leading out to the pool area.
- MLS® #A4455144
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,893
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Natural Gas Available, Solar
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market143
- Address4832 Givens Ct
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Hammock
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Bamboo, Brick/Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments, Other, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.