Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
232 Cape Harbour Loop #102, Bradenton
Don’t let this great opportunity pass you by! Fabulously updated and upgraded with brand new "wood plank" porcelain tile in Living & Dining Rooms and upgraded lighting fixtures. New granite counters in the kitchen, new sink and faucet, brand new 3/4 hp Garbage Disposal, new Stainless Steel Fridge, and stackable Washer & Dryer, complete this move-in ready and maintenance free home, just waiting for new owners. Gorgeous end unit townhome in the resort style community of Heritage Harbour has beautiful tranquil lake views from many of the rooms. It is bright and airy with no expense spared. Perfect for the first time buyer or investor with no waiting period. Brand new frameless shower door installed in Master Suite that also has large walk-in closet. The bathrooms and kitchen have ceramic tile. Newer A/C. All this makes it excellent value with affordable condo fees. Heritage Harbour boasts an 18 hole Arthur Hills golf course, Heritage Harbour eatery, playgrounds, baseball fields, fishing, walking/bicycle trails, dog park & more. Centrally located to I-75 and SR-64. with easy access to Sarasota/Bradenton airport and Tampa/St. Petersburg airport. It's ideal location is convenient to the brand new Costco, shopping including the UTC Mall, dining, medical school & the beautiful sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Pets allowed by owners only.
- MLS® #A4455225
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address232 Cape Harbour Loop #102
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.