Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1441 Rebecca Ln, Sarasota
Inspired Coastal Design. Located in the private gated enclave of Oyster Bay Landings, this amazing waterfront residence combines unique architecture and incredible interior design to create a stunning yet comfortable and functional home. Set on a protected basin with direct access to Sarasota Bay, the home is strategically positioned to maximize privacy and water views from inside and out. Understated elegance resonates through the use of fine finishes and exquisitely detailed millwork highlighted by walnut hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, unique ceiling appointments, custom-designed built-ins, and natural stone countertops. Completely open to the family room, the kitchen is stunning and the true heart of the home featuring a solid red birch 6-inch thick custom butcher block island with a large marble gathering table. Entertaining is a breeze with multiple formal and informal spaces including a lofted game room and a walk-in 750 bottle wine room. The main level master suite is a private retreat while the upper level offers 3 beautifully designed guest suites. Heated saltwater swimming pool and spa, summer kitchen, multiple outdoor seating areas, and large back yard provide plenty of recreation space. The docks can accommodate 2 boats and are equipped with power, water, and 7,500 lb. lift. A home gym, a 6 plus car garage, and a workshop are the icing on the cake. All this in an amazing west of trail location near The Field Club, Siesta Key, Southside Village, and Downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4455314
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,889
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Brick, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market86
- Address1441 Rebecca Ln
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionOyster Bay Landings
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.