Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3606 Palonia Ct, Sarasota
Incredible value in prime West of Trail Granada Park. Beautifully situated on a 175 ft wide lot that is 106 feet deep, this 1939 charmer is pecky cypress on the exterior with vaulted pecky cypress in the main living area. Most ceilings throughout the home are tongue and groove wood. If you appreciate a true Florida bungalow, this is your home. Enjoy the beautiful family room with stone fireplace, the open kitchen, the large separate dining room, the outdoor space that can’t be beat at this price. You could build new or add on to this treasure. Wonderful refinished pool, deck space and tiki bar. What more could you want? Oh yes, .43 acres in the heart of West of the Trail.
- MLS® #A4455411
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,786
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, On Street, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Near Public Transit, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Fruit Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Rods
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market148
- Address3606 Palonia Ct
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.