Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6417 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
Architectural Digest may want to include this home in its next issue. This fully remodeled 3bed/3 bath beauty, overlooks the second hole of our private championship golf course. Watch the golfers tee off, as you sit in your screened lanai with friends and family. As you walk in to this completely open floor plan, you are taken in with the high ceilings and natural light that comes from a bank of French doors across the back of the living area. Designer double fans in the living area give the feel of a tropical retreat. 8" custom molding in most every room. Custom designed entertainment center has a 65" Panasonic TV and sound system, custom shelving and wet bar. Newer Tile roof, new appliances, new carpet, new screening in the lanai, AC 2008, new garage door and garage door opener. Garage has double doors on the side of the house for easy entry of your golf cart. Welcome to Tara Golf and Country Club. Your Class A membership gives you the full, active lifestyle your been looking for. Golf, Tennis, full fitness center, community pool and spa, clubhouse dining, and a social calendar where everyone something fun to do. A must see if you are looking in TGCC! Close to beaches, shopping, airports and Lakewood Ranch. 1 Year Home Warranty!!
- MLS® #A4455412
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,232
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market80
- Address6417 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.