Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5824 Cottonwood St, Bradenton
WOW!!! This fabulous 2 bedroom, DEN, 2 bath, 2 car garage villa, has been totally updated. New hurricane proof windows, SS/appliances, water softener, pull outs in pantry & upgraded cabinets, high faux wood laminate flooring in Great rm, Den and 2nd bedroom, kitchen & bathroom tile, new low flow toilets, vessel sink in guest bathroom, reverse osmosis purified water system, volume ceilings, alarm system and so much more. An equity membership is attached which includes a golf membership, exercise facility with state of the art equipment, lap pool, concession stand, Har-tru tennis courts, bocce ball, pickle ball,Clubhouse with fine dining, grill room, driving range, putting green and a very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees of $429 mth, $60 food minimum at Clubhouse, One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 payable at closing, Quarterly association fees of $830 which gives you total maintenance free living at it's best. Annual fee of $917 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV with 2 voice activated remotes, one adapter, high speed internet, HBO, ESPN, Music and expansive channels. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, and a short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, a short drive to downtown Sarasota and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach which has been rated #1. Tara is a private golfing community. Come live the Florida country club lifestyle at Tara.
- MLS® #A4455444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,647
- Year Built1995
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market52
- Address5824 Cottonwood St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Twelve Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.