Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5154 55th Street Cir W, Bradenton
Home is priced taking into consideration TLC required to the property. Make your dream a reality in enjoying the wildlife frolicking in the pond and the sun rise as you sip your coffee. It can come to forewishen with this spectacular 2910 sqft 3 bedrooms 3 1/2 bath, Estates at Glenn Lakes home. 10ft French door entry. The foyer views up to the 2nd level are grand. Spacious formal living/dining room provides privacy to the chef's dream kitchen. Rich 42" cherry cabinets, SS appliances & corian counter tops. The breakfast sitting area has large windows with sweeping views of the pond. Family room provides a wonderful place for large gatherings. Master bedroom is on the 1st level & includes a sitting area, large walk-in closets, dual sinks, shower & separate roman tub. 2 The second floor has two full bedrooms & baths. In between the 2 suites is an open area that has many possibilities. There are views of water from nearly every room in the home. The lanai/pool is paved and partially covered. 3 car garage is a premium providing extra space for storage. Dedicated 2nd floor AC new in 2019. New Roof in January 2020. The Estates @ Glenn Lakes is a single family maintenance free community w/low monthly fee of $159.00. A short drive to the beach. Close to the finest dining, shopping, arts/entertainment, IMG Academy as well as downtown Bradenton and Sarasota. This is a great value for someone who has a vision to make the home into their own.
- MLS® #A4455518
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,904
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address5154 55th Street Cir W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.