Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Osprey Point, Osprey
Set gracefully amidst lush tropical landscaping in the gated waterfront community of The Oaks Bayside, this stunning residence has been masterfully designed to blend classic architectural elements and exceptional finishes with grand scale and light to create a one-of-a-kind estate. The striking ceiling height, polished travertine tile floors, exotic granite countertops, custom millwork and huge banks of windows and doors are just some of the features that make this home truly special. The living room opens out onto the covered patio extending the space and highlighting the impressive gardens. The dining room is perfect for formal entertaining, while the adjacent kitchen and family room provide a casual, relaxed feel. The master suite is an oasis and features a sitting area and extraordinary bathroom including two fully outfitted walk-in closets. The interior is complemented and further refined through its integration with the outdoor areas featuring gardens, a resort-style pool area, pool house/guest suite, multiple covered seating areas, paver patio, and large private back yard. An attached two-car garage and separate two-car garage complete this amazing residence. Oaks Bayside is a gated Bayfront community and part of The Oaks Club, one of the area’s most beautiful clubs featuring award-winning golf, tennis, pool, fitness center and multiple dining options. The Oaks is just minutes from nationally ranked Pine View School, the Legacy Bike Trail, area beaches and all that Gulf Coast living has to offer.
- MLS® #A4455608
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,571
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market182
- Address68 Osprey Point
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 3:59pm EDT.