Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11511 Griffith Park Ter, Bradenton
This home delivers the WOW Factor! The meticulous owners have just added new wood plank tile and fresh interior paint in all the main living areas accented by beautiful new light fixtures. Built by Neal Communities as the ‘Endless Summer’, this three-bedroom, model-like home with an oversized den is imbued with exquisite finishes and stunning preserve views. Situated in the gated, maintenance-included Claremont neighborhood of Central Park, it’s a treat to arrive home in the friendly, lushly landscaped community on a quiet cul-de-sac street. The interiors are open and inspiring giving a light, bright and airy feeling to a place you'll love to call home. The kitchen has high-end wood crowned cabinets with pullout drawers for your pots and pans, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. Beautiful features were also added – like the tray ceiling with crown molding in the great room, and the mirrored wall with chair rail in the dining room, and the pocket sliding glass doors off the great room to the lanai. There are additional well-thought-out details such as extra shelving in the closets, utility tub in the garage, extra cabinets over the laundry area, custom-installed raised shelving in the garage, and many more. Relax on your covered, screened lanai watching a vast array of birds and small wildlife at your backyard view of the protected preserve. Central Park features a wealth of amenities including a community pool and fitness center that is just around the corner, tennis courts, walking trails and two dog parks, to mention a few.
- MLS® #A4455747
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,165
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sauna
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market86
- Address11511 Griffith Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase G-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.