Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5614 Fossano Dr, Sarasota
Owner says SELL!! Conveniently located in Palmer Ranch , a great single family home in the Isles of Sarasota. This 3 bedroom Kendall model home has been lightly lived in and meticulously maintained . The kitchen has an upgraded package with granite countertops, wood cabinets and stainless appliances. The breakfast nook is a light and bright spot for meals. The master bedroom has a walk in closet, ensuite bath with dual vanities , shower and tub. A well equipped laundry room has a utility sink and upper cabinets for storage. There is an oversized front porch with pavers and a screened lanai in the back of the home , perfect for sitting out in the evening. The reasonable HOA fee includes lawn maintenance, irrigation, basic cable and security. The Isles has an activity calendar full of fun activities. Enjoy the Resort style pool, 4 Har tru tennis courts, basketball/ pickleball court and bocce ball. Fantastic location close to Siesta Key Beach, Legacy bike Trail, Costco, dining and more. Call today to see this stunning home! turnkey furnished.
- MLS® #A4455772
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,764
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Basketball Court, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Alley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market130
- Address5614 Fossano Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionIsles Of Sarasota Ph 1b
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Towncenter Realty
Listing information courtesy of Towncenter Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.