Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Golden Gate Pt #5, Sarasota
Golden Gate Point at it’s finest! Architect's own unit has magnificent expansive views of Sarasota Bay, the Gulf of Mexico and Downtown. Designed to maximize views from the entire floor with numerous terraces. With over 3400 square feet, there are three “on suite” bedrooms, and an office, as well as, an oversized living room with walls of glass, a gas fireplace, dining room and terrace. The kitchen is a chief’s delight, with a 6-burner gas range, loads of cabinets and work space, breakfast area, all over-looking the Bay. The elegant and spacious master suite, with has a spa-like bath is the perfect retreat after a day out and about. Since there are only 6 units, each having the entire floor, it lives like your own house. Amenities include rooftop terrace and outdoor kitchen for spectacular sun rise or sun sets, 2 car private garage, Bayside pool with spa and your own deeded boat dock. Conveniently located within walking distance to Downtown, Island Park, Marina Jack and the Ringling Bridge. Don’t miss this wonderful Condo/home!
- MLS® #A4455791
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,436
- Year Built1996
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Dock, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Security, Storage, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina, Spa/Hot Tub, Wheelchair Access, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building, Boat, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Open, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Pool View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- RoofMembrane, Built-Up
- Days on Market138
- Address306 Golden Gate Pt #5
- SubdivisionAlta Mer
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.