Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7466 Edenmore St, Lakewood Ranch
Beautiful French Country design on a lushly landscaped lot, describes this 3 bedroom + Den Neal home that has been thoughtfully updated thru-out! Upon entering, you will immediately notice the soaring 12ft ceilings. To the left, you will find 2 nice sized guest rooms that share a full bath. To the right, a cozy den w/french doors. The HEART of the home lays in the open concept Great Room, open to the eat-in kitchen which is a newer remodel that includes a long breakfast bar, high-end appliances, solid wood cabinetry & granite! The Master Suite offers trayed ceilings, a barn door detail for privacy, a gorgeous bayed wall of windows & access to the outdoors. The Master Bath is spacious w/a walk-in shower, separate tub & dual separate vanities. This home is adorned with a soft color palate, ceramic tile thru-out, updated fixtures & fans, crown moldings & plantation shutters. After a long day...Relax on your screened lanai off the Great Room! Enjoy private peaceful views of preserve & water! Edenmore...located in The Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club, is a maintenance free neighborhood where you can also enjoy access to the community pool! It is a fabulous location close to LWR Main St, dining, shopping, medical facilities, A+ rated schools, golf & our award winning area beaches!!
- MLS® #A4455865
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,186
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market149
- Address7466 Edenmore St
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee U2a-2e
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.