Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4087 Via Mirada, Sarasota
Terrific location on Palmer Ranch in Marbella. As you enter this delightful home, an open and bright floor plan draws you toward the pool and tranquil water view. The kitchen is great for the chef with a plethora of counter space and a sunny breakfast area open to the spacious family room. The disappearing sliders allow the lanai and pool area to become one with the indoor space. This outdoor space is perfect for relaxing after a day’s work or long day at the beach. Large master suite has a beautiful view of the private pool and water behind with sliders that lead to the lanai for an early morning swim. Offering a light and bright master bath with dual sinks, garden tub, and walk-in shower. There is abundant storage and a 2-car garage with attic for all your possessions. Marbella is a much sought after and established gated community in Palmer Ranch which just a few minutes to Siesta's sparkling beaches, shopping, fine restaurants, Westfield Mall, Legacy Trail, and within a few minutes of Downtown Sarasota with numerous cultural venues and boutique shopping.
- MLS® #A4455879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,755
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market145
- Address4087 Via Mirada
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Deluca Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Deluca Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.