Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Tropical Cir, Sarasota
Under Construction. Located just a few homes from the mouth of Siesta Key's Grand Canal, this custom new home epitomizes the Florida lifestyle. The large 16,000SF+ lot features it's own boat basin and the home all of the high end finishes one could ask for. In addition to the 4 bedroom plus den main home, there is a guest suite above the garage featuring a living area and bedroom and bathroom. Clean lines and lots of natural light define this home, and with it being just a few homes from the open bay, with no bridges and deep sailboat water, this home is a boater's dream come true. You'll enjoy the ultimate Florida lifestyle with boating at your back door, world famous Siesta beach just a few minutes up the street and all the shopping, dining and night life that Siesta Village offers nearby. Estimated completion December 2020.
- MLS® #A4455897
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,660
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBayou, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- AddressTropical Cir
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market144
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.