Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
988 Blvd Of The Arts #810, Sarasota
Condo on the Bay is Downtown Sarasota’s quintessential bayfront condominium. Located at the end of Boulevard of the Arts where downtown meets Sarasota Bay, everyday life is made better with amazing water views and close proximity to shopping, dining and the arts. This two-bedroom, two-bath unit has lots of bay-facing windows, a screened-in bayfront balcony and functional floor plan. Luxury finishes include wood floors throughout, impact-resistant sliding glass doors, recessed lighting and granite countertops. The kitchen features ample counter space, a large opening to the great room, tray ceiling with cove lighting and in-unit laundry closet. The private master suite has wall-to-wall windows with wide-open bay views, walk-in closet and ensuite master bath. For your security and convenience, Condo on the Bay offers 24-hour security gatehouse, night security, concierge service, reserved covered parking and storage unit. Lifestyle amenities include two resort-style pools, two tennis courts, exercise facilities, saunas, pickleball courts, social gathering rooms and libraries. Enjoy boating right from home with first-come boat slips and kayak racks. Convenient downtown location close to St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach and the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
- MLS® #A4455926
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,555
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Covered, Guest, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Brick, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market56
- Address988 Blvd Of The Arts #810
- SubdivisionCondo On The Bay Tower Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.