Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4236 Central Sarasota Pkwy #914, Sarasota
PRICE REDUCTION!! BRING OFFER MOTIVATED SELLER!!!! Resort style tropical curb appeal in gate community on Palmer Ranch. Large 2 bedroom 2 bath condo ground floor. Enjoy tranquil view looking down the lake while listening to the peaceful fountain. This floor plan offer a a double lanai from the living room and the master bedroom both with double sliding doors. Laundry is inside the unit within a laundry close. Perfect location just minutes to shopping, restaurants, YMCA, rails to trails bike path and the famous Siesta Key Sandy Beaches. This condo would be perfect for year round living, a second home during the cold winter months or a quick getaway during the summer months. Schedule your viewing today!
- MLS® #A4455963
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built2000
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market146
- Address4236 Central Sarasota Pkwy #914
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionPlaza De Flores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Stringer Management Inc
Listing information courtesy of Stringer Management Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.