Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1244 Derby Ln #a-2, Sarasota
The most impressive view of the LITTLE SARASOTA BAY from all bedrooms and balconies of this luxuriously designed three story building.Directly on the INTRACOASTAL waterway in one of the most beautiful development on the famous SIESTA KEY. From the moment you enter, the water view will enchant you and guide you all over the house. First floor features living room with 20 feet high coffer-ed ceiling , gas fireplace and open view to second floor with artistically wrought railing. The solid wood kitchen is positioned to enjoy a full view to the bay and has stainless steel appliances, granite counter top, cook top, double oven, food warmer and build in Miele coffee maker. You will enjoy glass wall view from dinning room. Eight feet high sliding door leads to traventine pool deck overlooking the playing dolphins and boaters passing by. The same view you enjoy from the first floor muster suite with walking closer and full bathroom, double sink, shower and spacey bathtub. The second floor has two master suites with entry to balcony overlooking the bay. The third story features another master suite with glass wall. You can just sit there and enjoy magnificent view of a Bay and Downtown. Family room with small kitchen, wood fireplace and balustrade terrace can be use like media or party room reachable by four stops elevator from the garage. This impeccable house has it all, water view, DEEDED BEACH ACCESS , DEEDED DOCK with BOAT LIFT, offers full ISLAND LIFE!!!!!
- MLS® #A4456034
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,043
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleElevated, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, BB/HS Internet Available, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Dock, Maintenance, Fishing
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Near Marina, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Auto Cleaner, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market731
- Address1244 Derby Ln #a-2
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionDerby Bay South
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Bamboo, Engineered Hardwood, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.