Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300/310 S Osprey Ave, Sarasota
TOTALLY FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY in LAUREL PARK! Never before offered “compound” of two 1930’s bungalows plus detached studio. Positioned on a large lot, which can be subdivided in to two, the dwellings are in great condition and offer incredible charm and character! The larger bungalow has two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths, original wood floors, high ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, roomy kitchen, clever built-ins and sunny back porch. The smaller bungalow has two bedrooms and one bath, large, metal roof, enclosed front porch, pine floors, paneling and ceilings, dining room with built-in cabinet, and petite but ample kitchen. The cottage at the rear of the property is one large room with ½ bath, and can be easily converted to an accessory dwelling unit. Enjoy wonderful trees and lush foliage abundant on the property. Laurel Park is a National Historic District, and is a friendly and intimate neighborhood flanking all of downtown’s amazing activities, cultural venues, Selby Botanical Gardens and the breathtaking Bayfront. It also boasts a delightful pocket-park and kayak launch that feeds in to Hudson Bayou and the Bay. Close by is the new Sarasota Museum of Art which exhibits fantastic art along with the Osher Life Long Learning classes and lectures.
- MLS® #A4456045
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,030
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market77
- Address300/310 S Osprey Ave
- SubdivisionRhodes & Hale Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.