Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
318 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
Welcome to an exquisite lifestyle at a price you won’t believe; all in the world-class, incredibly private Oaks Bayside community. At 318 Osprey Point, you will live without limits across almost 7,000 square feet of stunning space. Encompassing 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 movie theaters, a study, masterfully crafted kitchen, vast private pool environment, everything about this luxury property is designed for comfort and infused with class. The custom kitchen will inspire you to cook, dine and entertain with its gleaming granite countertops, rich maple wood cabinetry, gas range, and easy flow to the living & dining spaces. Throughout the home, design elements like soaring tray ceilings, plantation shutters, maple wood flooring and crown molding add to an atmosphere of pure sophistication. For peace of mind, the entire home features dual pane, tinted, low-e sliders and windows by premium brand Andersen. You’ll look forward to unwinding in the oversized master suite, which offers an enormous walk-in closet and bathroom with double sinks, a shower and soaking tub. Each bedroom connects to a balcony, lanai or outdoor space allowing everyone to make the most of the Florida sunshine. Step out to the sparkling screened pool, where there’s plenty of room to entertain, or simply soak up the tropical temperatures with iced-tea in hand. This best-in-class home also features a 3-car garage. The Oaks is a highly sought-after and long-established Florida Country Club, where it’s all about living life to the fullest.
- MLS® #A4456074
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,981
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPropane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Fishing, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Fishing Pier
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market88
- Address318 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorTile, Wood, Marble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.