Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
258 Robin Dr, Sarasota
MOTIVATED SELLER! BRING OFFERS! An updated Mediterranean villa awaits your every desire. This luxurious retreat offers walled gardens, iron gates, painted ceramic tile, a fountain, a pond with a waterfall, a pool with loggia, gas fire pit, and outdoor air coolers. The classic ambiance is flawless and substantially updated. The large Tuscan country kitchen boasts granite countertops, farmhouse sink, 6 burner gas stove, Bosch Dishwasher, & a large breakfast area with French door. The large Living Room & Dining Room feature French Doors, built-in bar, faux painted walls, and DR ceiling. The 30’ Family Room overlooking the front gardens has a marble floor, fireplace, coffered ceilings, and built-in bookcases. The spacious first-floor master suite features his and her bathrooms, and his & her custom walk-in closets. An office overlooking the pool area, two powder rooms, a formal entry hall, & a large utility laundry room, complete the first floor. The second floor, atop a wrought iron and painted ceramic staircase offers a second en-suite Master bedroom, with a walk-in closet; and two additional bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath, one now in use as an office, with walk-in storage. 258’s corner lot features a circular driveway and second two-car garage driveway. Come marvel at the privacy, authenticity, and attention to detail this Mediterranean villa promises. Minutes from downtown, blocks from yacht clubs, St. Armand’s Circle and pristine Gulf beaches. Don Saba Appraisal of $1.5M (2018) available upon request.
- MLS® #A4456098
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,607
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Near Marina, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market75
- Address258 Robin Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:59pm EDT.