Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1518 Eastbrook Dr, Sarasota
Distinctive salt-water heated pool residence. This home sets in the sophisticated 'West of the Trail' address of quiet Eastbrook Dr. near the Oyster Bay and Field Club area. The house is nestled on an over-sized lot amongst mature oaks, large bamboo and beautiful tropical foliage. This 8ft fenced backyard oasis provides ultimate privacy to relax, entertain and play in Selby Gardens-like well-irrigated grounds. The 3 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath home with an oversized 2-car garage and grand bonus room features new roof, new a/c, new hot and cold plumbing, crown molding, beautiful baseboards, recessed lighting, as well as a magnificent breakfast bar kitchen with s/s appliances, granite countertops, mahogany cabinets and a large walk-in pantry for the chef in you! The floors are tile and laminate wood, and there are voluminous vaulted ceilings in the splendid family room boasting a coral stone wood-burning fireplace as its focal point. Sets of French Doors open to reveal the caged pool area and lush outdoors where you can enjoy the large fire pit, frolic on the playset, grow your own orchids, or... Florida lifestyle activities are limitless! This extraordinary private address presents itself on a street transitioning to multi-million dollar dwellings. This home is prime for remodel, or take advantage of the beautiful over-sized lot for your dream home. The choice is yours!
- MLS® #A4456117
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Cable Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIrregular Lot, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Bamboo, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market145
- Address1518 Eastbrook Dr
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionKentwood Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorLaminate, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Piro & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Piro & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.