Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5104 Flicker Field Cir, Sarasota
Generous price adjustment. Beautifully renovated West of the Trail home in the very desirable gated community of The Landings in Central Sarasota. A spacious and open floorplan with 3 bedrooms 3 1/2 bathrooms plus a large study. Custom Italian Lube cabinets thoughout to include all bathrooms, kithcen and laundry. Beautiful chef's kitchen with Wolf and Subzero appliances, wine cooler and oversized island. 24 inch travertine floors in main areas and bathrooms, hardwood and carpeting in the bedrooms/study. Owner bath has oversized walk-in shower, tub and dual sinks. Secondary bathrooms include shower, shower/tub combination and a half bath for guests. Screened lania and pool area with a recently resurfaced pool and salt water conversion. Trane 5 ton A/C unit replaced 2 years ago to include a 10 year transferable parts and labor warranty. Located on a large corner lot with a circular drive providing plenty of parking along with an oversized two car garage. Tile roof, block construction, irrigation system and mature landscape. Visit this beautiful home and start enjoying all the Florida lifestyle has to offer.
- MLS® #A4456125
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,553
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market140
- Address5104 Flicker Field Cir
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionThe Landings
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Broun & Company
Listing information courtesy of Broun & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.