Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7458 Albert Tillinghast Dr, Sarasota
Wow! The one you have been waiting for has arrived and this stunning Laurel Oak home is it! Located on a quiet street with the largest homesites in the community, you will love the feeling of serenity here. Perfectly placed on just under one acre of land, the expansive lot offers complete privacy, a very gracious approach, and calming breezes from the mature trees all around. And inside is even better! Enter though the double front doors to a view of the sparkling pool & huge lanai (recently re-screened), then enjoy the lovely flow of the floor plan...right to the super-spacious master suite with fully-outfitted custom closet & adjoining office, or left to the open kitchen, cozy family room, and 4(!!!) other bedrooms. You'll have all of the space you need and this pristine home is also thoughtfully updated in ways that will make your new life here so easy: NEW TILE ROOF in 2019, upgraded to IMPACT GLASS windows & doors throughout in 2018 (front & garage doors too!), all NEW gutters, NEW POOL PUMP & salt system, fresh paint, all LED lights, NEW tankless water heater, & more! The community's gated entry & your impressive security system provides a level of peace of mind you didn't even know existed - perfect, because you'll also have so much room for storing your fanciest rides in the 3-car garage! Laurel Oak is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Sarasota, especially if you enjoy mature landscaping & wildlife sightings (good morning, deer!), plus fabulous optional club membership. See you soon!
- MLS® #A4456128
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,951
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Golf Course, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market52
- Address7458 Albert Tillinghast Dr
- SubdivisionLaurel Oak Estates Sec 08
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Couture Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Couture Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:29pm EDT.