Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2228 Bahia Vista St #c3, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Location, location, location! Just minutes to downtown Sarasota, shopping, dining, arts, Selby Botanical Gardens, and world-renown beaches. Highly desirable first-floor walk-out features sliding glass doors in every room that open to multiple covered terraces ideal for enjoying the Florida sunshine or to relax and unwind with morning coffee or an evening cocktail. The interior has just been updated, including a new kitchen showcasing solid wood slow close cabinets, granite countertops and new stainless-steel appliances. The kitchen offers a pass-through to the dining room, a large double-doored pantry closet and a spacious breakfast area with sliding doors to a private terrace. The community has a tropical ambiance with a clubhouse and gated, heated pool. The building has undergone recent improvements including a new roof, siding, paint and more. Assigned and guest parking and shopping nearby. Close to Siesta Key and Lido beaches. Motivated owner - call today for a private showing!
- MLS® #A4456132
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage982
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market146
- Address2228 Bahia Vista St #c3
- SubdivisionCordova Gardens Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.