Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
447 Meadow Lark Dr, Sarasota
Inspired living. Savor spectacular panoramic Bay and Intracoastal Waterway views from this remarkable bayfront home with no bridges, direct access to the Gulf. Located on coveted Bird Key's most desirable street overlooking downtown Sarasota’s dramatic skyline, this resplendent luxury home offers casual elegance. Enter the light-filled foyer with soaring ceilings and gracefully arched windows. The fabulous dining room and inviting living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and fireplace lead to the lanai. Stunning cabinets, high-quality appliances anchor the spacious chef's island kitchen which flows to the family room, offering breathtaking views of the pool and bay through a soaring wall of glass. Relax in the expansive master suite with a private covered waterfront nook. Main level guest suite. Upstairs, two ensuite bedrooms, office and open loft overlook the family room with stunning bay views. Outdoors, the expansive area boasts an infinity edge pool, spa and abundant areas for sunning, outdoor entertaining or dining al fresco. Fish, paddleboard, kayak or boat from your customized dock with a 27,000 lb. boat lift plus kayak and jet ski lifts; this excellent deep-water location easily accommodates large vessels. A major renovation includes kitchen, flooring, lighting, roof, impact windows, remote shades, third garage, resurfaced pool & spa. Lido Beach’s azure Gulf waters are minutes away. Dining & shopping at nearby St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota, the cultural gem of Florida's West Coast.
- MLS® #A4456150
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,778
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market329
- Address447 Meadow Lark Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:00am EDT.