Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7305 Oak Run Ln, Sarasota
BACK UP OFFERS BEING TAKEN *PLEASE ACCESS THE VIRTUAL TOURS * Situated on over an acre with a lovely lake view, this multi leveled home, floating in the tree tops is unique. It has three bedrooms + 3.5 baths in the main house and the connected guest suite/mother-in-law apartment has a full bath, the pool areas has a half bath. It offers Travertine and wood flooring though out most of the home and the tower rooms are rounded with expansive views of the lake and woods. Although you are just minutes to downtown Sarasota and Bradenton, you experience the privacy of living in the woods via a winding driveway sheltered by trees and landscaping. Extras include 2 tankless water heaters, a chair lift reaching all levels but the top storage and roof level, new windows, a dumbwaiter from the ground level to the kitchen, two large storage sheds and soaring ceilings. The living room is huge with a wood burning fire place, the kitchen has a bank of windows that bring the outside indoors and is beautifully appointed with granite counter tops and travertine flooring. The guest suite is on ground level and is accessible from both the interior of the home and outside. It has a living room, bedroom and full bath with shower. The uppermost level of the house has extra storage, another half bath and access to the roof that could be decked and turned into entertainment space. This is a custom home with a screened in hot tub area and a steam room on the third level, adjoining the Master Suite. Make an appointment to see this one today!
- MLS® #A4456159
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,752
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofBuilt-Up, Metal
- Days on Market52
- Address7305 Oak Run Ln
- SubdivisionOakrun Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34243
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Sauna
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Dwell Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.