Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
920 68th St Nw, Bradenton
Beautiful waterfront ranch style 3/2 house located in highly desirable Palma Sola NW Bradenton. The house was renovated since its sale in 2017. New floors throughout the house, remodeled sparkling kitchen with granite countertops, cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Also new Energy Star windows installed along with a sliding glass door to lanai new garage door and new washer and dryer. A new central air conditioner unit installed in 2018. The Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. The sprinkler system has been updated also which uses the lake water for irrigation. The house is located in a very quiet neighborhood with a lake in backyard. A new privacy fence and enclosed pet area makes the yard great for a play area.The house located north of Manatee Ave. is close to great schools, restaurants, hospitals, Desoto National Memorial Park, Robinson Preserve and beautiful Gulf beaches. No deed restrictions or CDD fees. Please call for an appointment to see inside!
- MLS® #A4456197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,414
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address920 68th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBonnie Lynn Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market98
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.