Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
901 Norsota Way, Sarasota
Showstopping Sarasota Bay and downtown city skyline views from the best vantage in Sarasota! Walls of windows towering 24 ft high greet you upon entry with the intracoastal waters on full display. The finest appointments are found throughout the home including marble and wood flooring, intricate crown molding, tray ceilings, all new LED lighting, all new impact windows, plantation shutters, 3 stop elevator and so much more! There is a fully loaded master suite on each level with His/Hers walk-in closets, dressing area and full bay views with access to the terrace on the 1st level and a private Juliette balcony on the 2nd level. The former “kitchen of the year” is stocked with new Wolf appliances, finished concrete counters, mosaic tile backsplash, coffee station, hidden outlets, a walk-in pantry with additional refrigerator and every convenience a chef could want. The wet bar service window in the formal dining room allows for seamless entertaining along with 5 guest bedrooms. The 5,000+ bottle, dual temperature controlled wine cellar is an aficionado’s dream. Outdoor activities abound with a new summer kitchen, new pool bath with shower, infinity pool/spa, gas fire pit and a new dock with a 20,000lb lift & 2 jetski/kayak lifts. The garage accommodates 7 cars with additional kayak hanging storage and workshop. Watch the fireworks from your VIP terrace next to the cozy fire pit, head less than a mile to Shell Rd beach access or 2+ miles to the #1 Siesta Beach. Property is gated and fenced.
- MLS® #A4456224
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,436
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market182
- Address901 Norsota Way
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBay Island
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.