Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6415 Midnight Pass Rd #306, Sarasota
Unit is vacant. Welcome to one of only a handful of WEEKLY RENTAL condos on Siesta Key...The Anchorage! This unit has been almost completely updated with new kitchen including granite tops, stainless appliances, and new cabinets. There are real oak floors almost throughout, some new raised-panel interior doors, and IMPACT WINDOWS were recently added allowing you to truly escape the world outside! The master bathroom and shower were also updated as was the guest vanity. There is an oversized 32' balcony overlooking the new boat docks, canal and marina beyond. This unit comes PARTLY FURNISHED with brightly-colored furniture and has a covered parking space. There is a storage closet on the balcony as well as one at the end of the hall. The Anchorage offers free boat docks with water/electric, a DEEDED BEACH ACCESS across the street to the world's #1 beach, one of the largest swimming pools on the key, clubhouse, saunas, lighted tennis courts, exercise room and has one of the LOWEST CONDO FEES on Siesta! There is even an onsite rental/management office! So very well-located near to shopping, drug store, restaurants/clubs, bait shop and boat rentals! Welcome to The Anchorage!
- MLS® #A4456232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,287
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Water Access, Waterfront, Laundry, Lobby Key Required, Storage
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Near Public Transit, Near Marina, Water View, City View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Canal - Saltwater
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- WindowsInsulated Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- RoofMembrane, Other
- Days on Market141
- Address6415 Midnight Pass Rd #306
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.