Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
546b Beach Rd #b546, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. World Class sunsets will be yours from this 3 level townhouse with unobstructed, stunning, Gulf and Beach views. Seldom on the market, this condo is one of 9 townhomes in the exclusive community of Tiffany Sands. This is what living at the beach is all about. The townhome lives like a single family home with 3 levels, all with open balconies overlooking the fine white powdery sand of Siesta Key. On the main level is the Great Room, kitchen and half bath. The kitchen was updated around 2001 with Neff fine custom cabinetry, which is beautiful and green planet friendly. The vibrate countertops are Avonite, a solid surface resin product that is translucent, hygienic and durable. The appliances are all top quality. On the 3rd level you will find a spacious Master bedroom with his and hers walk in closets and bathrooms, plus a 2nd bedroom with bath. The first floor (grand fathered non-conforming space) has 3 murphy beds (a double and 2 twins) and a full bath. All Bathrooms were updated in 2013 with granite counters, tiled showers and new cabinets. Exterior is Hardie-board siding and Trex decking was added to the outside stairs. Siesta Key Village is a short distance away. This is a magical setting where the views of the sunset over the water is unsurpassed. Two new Trane A/C units were installed in June 2020, and a mini split system in lower level 2018.
- MLS® #A4456234
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,611
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, FloodZone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market440
- Address546b Beach Rd #b546
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionTiffany Sands
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.