Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 N Warbler Ln, Sarasota
This unique Bird Key property boasts 120 feet of sailboat canal frontage positioned with southern exposure. This three-bedroom residence is perfect as a vacation home paradise or as an investment property. A new seawall and cap were installed in 2017. In addition, there is a spacious dock with a 16,000 lb boat lift. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac near the northern end of Bird Key, this North Warbler residence offers a wide-canal setting where boats are also well protected. Only moments from Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. For those looking to create their ideal island oasis you can design and build the home of your dreams! This location is beyond compare; close to downtown Sarasota, St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach and Longboat Key.
- MLS® #A4456336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,936
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofTile, Built-Up
- Days on Market116
- Address114 N Warbler Ln
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:30am EDT.