Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5808 Pomarine Ct, Sarasota
Welcome to this stunning, almost new Sandhill Preserve Pool Home. Quality built in 2016 by Divosta, this three bedroom, two bath, office/den home has an easy flowing open and split floor plan with truly amazing upgrades. Hard to find a nicer Gourmet KitchenAid Kitchen with wall ovens, natural gas cooktop, beautiful granite countertops, large island entertaining bar, shaker style cabinets with crown molding, crackle glass full backsplash, premier wine bar, upgraded 12X24 set tile throughout the entertaining areas, 8 ½ foot interior doors, and crown molding and designer lighting in almost every room. Think the inside is great, wait till you see the fabulous outdoor area with an extended caged lanai featuring a $57,000 salt water pool package complete with spa and outside kitchen on a very private and quiet setting with nobody behind you. Sandhill Preserve on Palmer Ranch is maintenance free and has amenities that can’t be beat with a resort style pool, clubhouse, lounging area with fire pit, Har-Tru tennis courts, gated entry, activities director and a fitness center that has every utility of a modern gym. With a great location providing easy access to all of Sarasota, hurricane shutters, home water filtration system, low homeowners insurance and maintenance free, all there is left to do is move right in.
- MLS® #A4456401
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Fence Restrictions, Other
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market106
- Address5808 Pomarine Ct
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSandhill Preserve
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAshton Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.