Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19306 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Pre-Construction. To be built. This custom, lakeside pool home is a customized version of a John Cannon Model with exquisite outdoor living. Featuring an outdoor kitchen, gas fire place and a luxurious saltwater pool with spa. Price includes over 1.3+ acres... Two connected lots that are side-by-side on a very private, 215 ft wide lakefront. Enjoy a long, southern exposure, lake view that has a backdrop of a natural preserve of tall oaks and pines for added privacy. This estate floor plan boasts over 7,300 total square feet featuring FGBC green features, impact windows and doors and a 4 car garage. This magnificent home finishes with 14' coffered and tray ceilings with crown moulding. Designer quality kitchen and baths. Located in the guard gated, golf community of The Concession. Experience the exclusivity of a World Class golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin that's elegantly nestled into an old Florida setting. Price includes 2 lots #19308 AND #19312 Ganton Ave (lots 1/2A) - These are 2 (side-by-side), contiguous lots - flanked by a multi-million dollar Model Home also built by John Cannon on one side and a secluded preserve on the other. This is an exclusive section of The Concession neighborhood with luxury residences. Only 236 custom estate homes are planned in this impressive, 1,200 acres of century-old oaks, towering pines and protected wetlands. Most of The Concession home-sites are at least an acre, ensuring a stately, private setting for grand estate living.
- MLS® #A4456446
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,359
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Golf Course, Recreation Facilities, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market129
- Address19306 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.