Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8230 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
A spectacular 2-acre Gulf front estate in exclusive Sanderling Club on Siesta Key's coveted beach with arguably the most beautiful vistas in all of Sarasota. 189’ of pristine beachfront where you’ll experience incredible, blazing sunsets and tranquility in the lush, private, enchanting surroundings. Focused on the beach and seascape, this expansive home with over 6,900 square feet of living space was designed for entertaining. Offering 10’ ceilings and honed travertine throughout, the bright entry leads to the living and family rooms which overlook the beach. The large island kitchen features a Viking range, double Sub-Zero Refrigerator and walk-in pantry. Also, a second office and laundry, kid’s loft, game room, bar and wine cellar, grilling cabana, pool bath and extra guest room. A guest wing offers two large bedrooms and bath. Upstairs, the Gulf front master bedroom suite includes a luxurious bath, office, exercise room, large covered balcony, coffee/wine bar, walk-in closets, laundry room and storage. Enjoy balmy Gulf breezes relaxing in the heated pool. One of few Sanderling properties which allow for a guest house in addition to the main house. Dock on the lagoon for non-motorized water sports. The Sanderling Club is a Gulf-to-Bay guard-gated community with unrivaled privacy, unique architecture, tennis courts, cabanas, clubhouse and boat dockage with direct bay access. Culturally rich downtown Sarasota’s restaurants, theatre, ballet, opera, museums, galleries and shopping are a short drive away. Virtual tour: http://tours.srq360media.com/8230sanderlingrd?mls. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information.
- MLS® #A4456476
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,939
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Marina, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market181
- Address8230 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club, Siesta Properties Inc Unit 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.