Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Seagull Ln, Sarasota
AMAZING $300,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT!! Enjoy the stunning Sarasota Bay views from the architectural elegance of this residence! The views stretch south and east for bright sunshine throughout the daytime and magnificent twinkling lights of Downtown Sarasota in the evening. Located 13 feet above sea level and sporting a newer sea wall and dock, boaters will appreciate this property for easy access to the Intercoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen, with top of the line appliances, an island, and a wet bar can easily host your guest or family gatherings. New owners will appreciate the master bedroom with stunning Bay views and a master bath, complete with His and Hers closets, a bidet, and a soaking tub. The formal living room and dining room overlook the "cocktail pool" on the Bay. The upstairs guest rooms are en-suite and offer the same beautiful views. There is an abundant amount of storage throughout this residence. Please wear booties for showings as provided. AGENTS and BUYERS: please view all photographs online for this property to ensure it is right for you or your client before scheduling an appointment - Thank you!
- MLS® #A4456485
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,404
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolLighting, Fiberglass, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market166
- Address224 Seagull Ln
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.