Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4177 Escondito Cir, Sarasota
TPC Prestancia of Palmer Ranch has two eighteen hole Golf Courses and Master Club House. Over $300,000 has been spent to totally renovate this exceptional one story home. The tile roof totaling 4,747 square foot was replaced in 2017. The home has all new hurricane impact windows and exterior and garage doors. Consistent throughout the home are Italian porcelain floors and four carpeted bedrooms. Sheldon Campbell custom-made cabinetry is featured throughout the kitchen, laundry, family room, den and all baths. With 3,669 sq/ft under air, this home has a perfect flow for entertaining, all overlooking a large two-level Lanai with a saltwater pool and separate spa with Pebbletech lining and recent equipment. The pool and spa are heated with propane and the Lanai is newly caged w/special screening and handicapped approved Italian porcelain tile flooring. The Kitchen w/large island has an eating counter and bar. There is a den/study near the entry. The Laundry Room features large storage area and there is an additional storage room. The plumbing system and electrical system w/can lighting was updated. Solid interior doors w/new door hardware. The home features a paver circular driveway with a side entry two-car over-sized garage w/hurricane door. The driveway parking will accommodate 10 cars for entertaining. The home is equipped with central vac. This home reflects an effective build date of 2004 in the tax records. The lot has 132’ on a canal and is 0.36 acres. Club membership is not mandatory.
- MLS® #A4456531
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,669
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market76
- Address4177 Escondito Cir
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.