Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1775 7th St, Sarasota
Brand new and quality built by Divald Homes, the "Courtyard Elegance Model" is highlighted by living areas that surround the pool in the middle of the home. Located in Gillespie Park, which is Sarasota best value in a downtown neighborhood. Just a few minutes walking or biking to all the areas best restaurants, parks, theaters and the gorgeous Downtown Sarasota Bay front. This feature rich courtyard home is ideal, with upgrades such as eight foot solid core interior doors, high volume ceilings, quartz counters and a brick paver entertaining and pool area. The charming covered veranda has a tongue and groove wood ceiling and the ideal space for your summer kitchen, which can be included optionally. The two car garage is spacious enough for SUV's and is accessed from behind the home, adding to this property's curb appeal. Excellent designer finishes have been used with large format porcelain tile and luxury vinyl plank, solid door shaker cabinets and stainless appliances package. A new home warranty is included to provide piece of mind as well as security system. The pool is adorned in Pebble-Tec to provide a lifetime surface. Builder is currently offering $5000 to Buyers, applicable towards closing costs. Call today for your personal tour of this exceptional property, currently priced as the best value in the neighborhood.
- MLS® #A4456542
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingAlley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market1046
- Address1775 7th St
- SubdivisionGillespie Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryAlta Vista Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Island Life
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.