Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
562 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
THE PERFECT HOME FOR QUARANTINE AND WORKING FROM HOME WITH 2 SEPARATE OFFICES, STUDIO/EXERCISE ROOM, BONUS ROOM FOR HOME SCHOOLING!! Exceptional home in the Oaks, custom built on one of the most beautiful lots in the Oaks Clubside w/a private setting w/lake & golf beyond. Over 6200 SF, 5/6 BDRS, 6 ½ BA, 2 offices, 4 car-garages. This remarkable floor plan accommodates your every need; large family or multi-generational, or great entertaining. Expansive living, dining & family rooms, fabulous gourmet kitchen. Master suite offers a huge bedroom, updated bath, 3 walk-in closets, 2nd office, yoga room (nursery/studio) & courtyard! 2nd master suite & 3rd bedroom on first level. 2nd level offers; bonus/family room, balcony w/fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths. All bedrooms have en suite baths. Amazing lanai w/ resort style pool, huge covered lanai for outdoor living, full outdoor kitchen & tiled bar, room for table & seating. The two, 2-car garages are over-sized w/ extra storage, circle drive. Create feasts in your open kitchen w/ AGA stove + Wolf cooktop & oven, island w/ walnut counter, huge pantry. Great storage & built-ins, crown moldings,4 AC units (newer), whole home automation, perimeter security cameras, hurricane protection. Coastal, traditional or Mediterranean decor. ** $40,000 TO BUYER TOWARD CLUB MEMBERSHIP to Oaks CC, ** award-wining golf, tennis, fitness, many dining options, busy social calendar, playground, croquet, pool & fabulous clubhouse. Convenient to Sarasota & Venice, Pine View School, Legacy Trail access!! Amazing property, a wonderful place to gather your family and enjoy!** VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND SLIDE SHOWS, floor plan available**
- MLS® #A4456557
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,416
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Fiber Optics, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, On Golf Course, Garden View, Water View, Golf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market178
- Address562 N Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Other, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.