Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3936 Roberts Point Rd, Sarasota
Virtual 3D Walkthrough and virtual showings available. Superb contemporary home on north Siesta Key with glorious views of Bayou Nettie. Located on quiet, private, prestigious Roberts Point Road, this .46 acre property has deep boating water and is perfectly positioned at the north end of the bayou for long-range water views and easy access to Sarasota’s waterways. Taking advantage of this captivating location, the residence features high ceilings, water-facing walls of glass, spacious terraces and wide open spaces that flow from indoors to outdoors welcoming the natural connection with the home’s environment. Designed and built by the owner in 2015, this exquisite home offers many extras including concrete block construction, foam insulation, sound insulation, commercial-grade insulated roof, 3-stop elevator, PGT WinGuard Low-E windows and sliding glass doors, Lube European cabinetry with granite countertops, high-end kitchen, catering kitchen, two EcoSmart fireplaces, 10-zone Sonos sound system, Reme Halo air purification and tankless water heaters. Luxury features include the high-end kitchen with Sub-Zero/Wolf/Bosch appliances, plus a catering kitchen with Frigidaire Gallery appliances; two-tier sound-insulated home theater with power recliners and 123-in. movie screen; and a splendid master retreat with separate his/her walk-in closets, separate his/her ensuite baths, gym, sauna and covered balcony overlooking the pool and Bayou Nettie. Detailed Feature Sheet and 3D Walk-Through available.
- MLS® #A4456892
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,114
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market120
- Address3936 Roberts Point Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Rev Of
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Sauna
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.